Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links

hi all just making my self know

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jc1985
Im no post virgin
jc1985

hi all just making my self know Empty
PostSubject: hi all just making my self know   hi all just making my self know I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Hi all new member here was chatting to one of you guys today at the MOT centre just thought id let my self known let me know when you free and ill take you out in teg sometime.
Back to top Go down
Mank
Club Staff
Mank

PostSubject: Re: hi all just making my self know   hi all just making my self know I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Welcome to the club. Smile

That would have been Tom you spoke to. It would be nice to see the Teg! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B-Tech Racing
Founder
B-Tech Racing

PostSubject: Re: hi all just making my self know   hi all just making my self know I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:40 pm

hiya, yea i was me you spoke to, you decided what car you want next? shame you have to get rid of the honda, you'll have to get some photos up of the car
Back to top Go down
Franki
Franki

PostSubject: Re: hi all just making my self know   hi all just making my self know I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:11 am

Helloooooo.....
Back to top Go down
MarcW
Im no post virgin
MarcW

PostSubject: Re: hi all just making my self know   hi all just making my self know I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:33 am

will we all fit in the teg?

and hello.
Back to top Go down
jc1985
Im no post virgin
jc1985

PostSubject: Re: hi all just making my self know   hi all just making my self know I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:40 pm

hi all thanks for the welcome dont get on here much the teg is great but has to go as i gotta get somethinf more practical getting old you see lol. Im keeping me bike tho so speed wont be totaly sacraficed lol. Should be cleaning the teg up this weekend if i do ill get some pics any of you guys any good at spraying as i could do with some good touchup jobs on front splitter stone chips etc and a black cat i hit a few months ago lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi all just making my self know   hi all just making my self know I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi all just making my self know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chit chat-
Jump to: