Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links

Mart.'s Fiesta ST

Go down 
+2
MarcW
Mart.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mart.
Club Staff
Mart.

Mart.'s Fiesta ST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mart.'s Fiesta ST   Mart.'s Fiesta ST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:34 am

Yeh thats the one. Come up a treat as usual, but its tedious to do.
Back to top Go down
B-Tech Racing
Founder
B-Tech Racing

PostSubject: Re: Mart.'s Fiesta ST   Mart.'s Fiesta ST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:35 pm

how many times you cleaned the wheels now?
Back to top Go down
Mart.
Club Staff
Mart.

PostSubject: Re: Mart.'s Fiesta ST   Mart.'s Fiesta ST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:33 am

B-Tech Racing wrote:
how many times you cleaned the wheels now?

LOL

They been cleaned once since i posted the other day, but apart from that i just clean them when i cba, because its effort to do lol.
Back to top Go down
Mart.
Club Staff
Mart.

PostSubject: Re: Mart.'s Fiesta ST   Mart.'s Fiesta ST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:52 am

On the lookout for a harnesss at the moment, so im strapped in for ford fair. Got my eye on a few on ebay at the moment, so should know whether i get them over the next week.
Back to top Go down
B-Tech Racing
Founder
B-Tech Racing

PostSubject: Re: Mart.'s Fiesta ST   Mart.'s Fiesta ST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:34 pm

ricco racing there quality, mank was so impressed with mine he bought a pair, yay, there only £90 for a 4 point
Back to top Go down
Mart.
Club Staff
Mart.

PostSubject: Re: Mart.'s Fiesta ST   Mart.'s Fiesta ST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:41 am

Yeh mank said about the ricco, also noticed TRS aswell for £100 posted on ebay, but i got my eye on a few on ebay, then i may buy one. They look v.comfy.
Back to top Go down
Mart.
Club Staff
Mart.

PostSubject: Re: Mart.'s Fiesta ST   Mart.'s Fiesta ST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Purchased a willans 4 point 3" harness tonight from ebay, and comes with an EARS 3 point aswell. They look like they could do with a clean, so i will wait and see what theyre like when they arrive. Cant grumble for £21 lol.
Back to top Go down
MarcW
Im no post virgin
MarcW

PostSubject: Re: Mart.'s Fiesta ST   Mart.'s Fiesta ST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:47 pm

funking bargain, and from experience i know how good willans are!
Back to top Go down
Mart.
Club Staff
Mart.

PostSubject: Re: Mart.'s Fiesta ST   Mart.'s Fiesta ST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:44 am

Yeh they certainly dont look cheap new, but as i say we shall see what its like when i get it. Looks like it just needs a good clean. It was a bit of a half ar$ed description so i dont think many people saw it lol.
Back to top Go down
Mart.
Club Staff
Mart.

PostSubject: Re: Mart.'s Fiesta ST   Mart.'s Fiesta ST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:33 am

Right then. Sold the wilans and the blue harnesses for double what i paid for them and then got on ebay and purchased a TRS black 4 point.

Its brand new, never been used, and I could still smell the newness out of the box.
It cost the grand total of £42. Another good price i think. Came with eye bolts so I shall be getting it in shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mart.'s Fiesta ST   Mart.'s Fiesta ST - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mart.'s Fiesta ST
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2