Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links

just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol

Go down 
+3
Mart.
Lynz
atticus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
atticus
Im no post virgin
atticus

just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol Empty
PostSubject: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Hi there,

my name is Callum and I'm from Shaw nr. Manchester

Thought I would check out the site as Chris is always banging on about you lot lol and you sound like a sound bunch Smile I recognise a few names from over at zsoc too

Anyway, got a panther black zs at the moment with a few mods, will get pics up at some point

So... yeah... Hi Smile

Callum.
Back to top Go down
Lynz
Club Staff
Lynz

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:04 pm

welcome to the club. we're a friendly bunch as i'm sure you'll find out!
Back to top Go down
atticus
Im no post virgin
atticus

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:16 pm

thanks Smile I believe chris has been talking to you about me coming down to fitp? I will send the money to you now if that's ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Lynz
Club Staff
Lynz

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:39 pm

yeh no probs
Back to top Go down
Lynz
Club Staff
Lynz

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:41 pm

got it - ticket put aside for you
Back to top Go down
atticus
Im no post virgin
atticus

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:47 pm

thanks a lot, I really appreciate it Smile felt a bit cheeky asking but my previous plans changed slightly and I wanted to go haha thanks again
Back to top Go down
Mart.
Club Staff
Mart.

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:34 am

Welcome to the club!
Back to top Go down
atticus
Im no post virgin
atticus

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:05 am

thanks mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Mart.
Club Staff
Mart.

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:22 am

Get a project thread up on here if the zs' plans have changed slightly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B-Tech Racing
Founder
B-Tech Racing

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:40 pm

welcome to the best club around, well were slowly getting there, get a project up, we all like something to read.
Back to top Go down
atticus
Im no post virgin
atticus

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:19 am

thanks guys, will get a project thread up asap as I'm hoping my car will undergo some big changes after fitp Smile
Back to top Go down
Mank
Club Staff
Mank

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:05 am

Hello and welcome!

Looks like we shall see you at FiTP anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atticus
Im no post virgin
atticus

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:25 am

yep you sure will Smile looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
AliP
Im no post virgin
AliP

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm

hey welcome to the club, friendly bunch and FITP will be epic as small stand so your hard work is far more appreciated instead of the carpark that is zsoc
Back to top Go down
atticus
Im no post virgin
atticus

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:47 pm

thanks mate Smile looking forward to it, shame I can't make it on the saturday to get to know you all before hand but will still be fun Smile
Back to top Go down
MarcW
Im no post virgin
MarcW

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:57 pm

what fuss? there aint no fuss on here.

see you at fitp, shame you'll be getting an early start on the sun morning Sad
Back to top Go down
atticus
Im no post virgin
atticus

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:47 pm

MarcW wrote:
what fuss? there aint no fuss on here.

see you at fitp, shame you'll be getting an early start on the sun morning Sad

lol it's the fuss from Chris always banging on about it lol so thought I would check it out and then Lynz helped me out with a FITP ticket which was awesome Smile

and yeah, damn the early start lol will have to set off at about 3am... lol oh well
Back to top Go down
B-Tech Racing
Founder
B-Tech Racing

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:10 pm

atticus message me you mobile number cause ive got all the tickets for every one, i didnt send them out just incase they got lost in the post, i'll come meet you at the gate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol   just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just saying hi and seeing what all the fuss is about lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chit chat-
Jump to: