Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squeek
Im no post virgin
Squeek

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:17 am

anybody go and see it yesterday? went at 10.30pm last night and got out around 1.20am lol. please dont continue if you dont know what happens just in case there are spoilers!

i found the film more informative rather than the action packed movie i was expecting. there are several ocassions where i simply found myself dumbstruck and wondering how the film makers came to the conclusion this new path they were taking was a good idea. for example the Weasleys house, The Burrow, is blown up by Bellatrix Lestrange and Fenrir Greyback, yet there is nothing like this in the book? remember that Bill Weasleys and Fleur Delacours wedding is set there in the 7th book?

Also, little side stories such as Lupin and Tonks love affair were missed out, but the one BIG thing they missed which really pissed me off was the fight scene at the end. When Dumbledore and Harry return from the lake where they find the Horcrux, in the book it says that they arrive in Hogsmeade to find the Dark Mark over a tower of Hogwarts Castle. They then rush on broomsticks where they arrive on that tower, Harry is pushed to one side under the invisibility cloak and Dumbledore is killed by Snape whilst a big battle goes on throughout Hogwarts. It is a struggle for all of them to move round the castle, people led face down in blood, duels going on everywhere, you get the picture.....................in the film? they arrive straight to the castle, Dumbledore dies, the Death Eaters just walk straight out. no action. what. so. ever Crying or Very sad why they chose to miss this is beyond me!

although as described above it is not an action packed film, its certainly informative and hits the spot when it comes to the main storyline, such as obtaining the memory from Professor Slughorn, etc. I suspect they are saving the action for the 7th and final film (that will be split in two films), or at least i hope so! id recommend to go and watch it, just dont be expecting an action packed epic cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.yudu.com
Lynz
Club Staff
Lynz

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:29 pm

loved it but definately a plot line story as opposed to sction like thae last one

managed to keep myself just about composed in public!!
Back to top Go down
Mart.
Club Staff
Mart.

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:49 am

Watched this yesterday, and i havent read the books but it was a pretty good film tbf.
Back to top Go down
B-Tech Racing
Founder
B-Tech Racing

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:11 pm

yea i found it more of a plot building up to the next, but was good tho
Back to top Go down
Mrs Psycho
Im no post virgin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:30 am

I want to see all of them, but in order as i haven`t seen any of them yet lol .... I intend to have a serious box set session .. with popcorn lol !!
Back to top Go down
Lynz
Club Staff
Lynz

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:49 pm

i neeedd to be there - i love them all!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Psycho
Im no post virgin

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:37 pm

Course you`ll be here Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince   Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chit chat-
Jump to: