Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Links

engine fitting and MOT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squeek
Im no post virgin
Squeek

engine fitting and MOT Empty
PostSubject: engine fitting and MOT   engine fitting and MOT I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:31 pm

hey people

need a zs engine swap. exact same engine so its drop in and drop out. anyone willing to give it a shot? and how much? preferably on saturday. also i need mot doing after its fitted, so if anyone can sort that at same time that'd be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.yudu.com
Mank
Club Staff
Mank

PostSubject: Re: engine fitting and MOT   engine fitting and MOT I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Me and Eve can change an engine pretty well now! We've done a few now! I'll have to speak to the man! Smile
Back to top Go down
Squeek
Im no post virgin
Squeek

PostSubject: Re: engine fitting and MOT   engine fitting and MOT I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:06 am

mobiel is 07824513321 drop us a text if you can sort something out Smile would also be good to meet you again (is it rob?). met you at ford fair and got drunk together, the rest...they say..........well, was rohypnol LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.yudu.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: engine fitting and MOT   engine fitting and MOT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

engine fitting and MOT
Page 1 of 1